2 Posts

Duel of the Magi» Forums » News

Subject: Kickstarter relaunch rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had market this project to follow on Kickstarter and the campaign just relaunched silently. Weird that the creator hadn't marketed the project here. It also seemed to have launched a little too early since the FAQ doesn't yet answer about the initial estimates: "You can check the FAQ for the initial estimates of shipping costs to your region. Please note that you may also be required to pay local taxes upon delivery.". The EU friendly shipping is also hidden in the video image so I almost completely ignored the campaign. Not yet joined it, but might be following to seek answers regarding postage costs etc. A little more polish before launch would have been good. I would suggest the creator to join KickstarterBestPractices Facebook group to get some feedback next time a campaign is going to launch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Misner
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Batanen, thanks for posting this.

The FAQ you were looking for is now posted on the Kickstarter page. We launched early this morning, and I just returned from getting my dog from the vet hospital which is why some of the information wasn't posted until now.

Advertisements should start shortly as well.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.