JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
This probably won't amuse anyone who isn't a parent and it may not amuse a lot of parents, but I had to share my kids' joke.

We were getting ready for church when my son and younger daughter came marching downstairs announcing that they were dressed and ready to go. This was a shock since I hadn't yelled at them the required eighty times first.

My son was wearing my daughter's pink flowered dress, tights and all! My daughter was wearing my son's dress pants, button down shirt & black shoes.

I never laughed so hard in all my life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Harkleroad
United States
Butler, PA
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great. Was this their idea?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they came up with this idea on their own.

And, Drew, I'd like a picture, please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric "Shippy McShipperson" Mowrer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Ami. Geek.
mbmbmbmbmb
Was your April fools joke on them to make them go ahead and go to church wearing that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Australia
Parkville
Vic
flag msg tools
admin
designer
May you find the Perfect Shoe! xxx
badge
Mostly offline, but trying.
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL!

That's great

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John O'Haver PhoDOGrapher
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
When my oldest son was three, four or five, he's 28 now, he pulled this one on me on Easter Sunday.

It was a German Lutheran Missouri Synod Easter Sunday. My wife and I were dressed to the hilt. My son was dressed in his Blue Boy Easter Outfit, blue velvet shorts and matching jacket, ruffled shirt and white socks and shoes.

As usual we were running late. My wife was headed out the door to the garage yelling, "We're going to be late."

My son says, "Daddy, I have to pee."

"Ok, but hurry."

"Come in here with me."

"Ok, just hurry."

I yell to my wife, "We'll be out in a moment."

The blue velvet shorts didn't have a fly so he's holding them down in front with his left hand while he aims with his right.

The wife yells back, "We are going to be late"

My son finishes and says, "Daddy, wipe my penis."

"What?!"

"Wipe my penis. It has drips on it."

"Just shake it."

"No."

"WE"RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

"DADDY!"

Ok, I guess he doesn't want get pee on his Easter outfit.

"WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE, YOU TWO!!!!"

In exasperation I grabbed a wad of toilet paper and reached down to get the drip off the end of his plumbing. Just as I put my hand down there, he peed all over my hand and yelled, "I FULLED YA!!"

I dropped the TP in the toilet and jerked my hand back. He was convulsed with laughter and pretty much hosed down the outside of the toilet.

I turned the faucet on an stuck my hand under the running water. I heard the back door open so I yelled, "We ARE going to be late."

I told my wife what had happened and she thought is hilarious. We were late, of course, but I never was angry about it. In fact, I thought that was pretty damned imaginative for a kid his age.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Fletton
England
Kettering
Northants
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not quite a racy as the rest of you but my two kids simply came up to me and said - "Daddy we want to go to church today........April Fool)

Shouldn't have fooled me at all but I had forgotten the day - I'm still recovering from the shock!

Ben

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.