Steve Billups
msg tools
mb
I noticed there are a couple characters shown in the rulebook that are not in the current game - were they meant to be stretch goals during the campaign? Will they be offered in a future expansion if the game does well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes, I have designed several more characters for the game and unfortunately the KickStarter did not move high enough for them to become part of the base game for KS backers. In fact, my favorite Ranger, Pepsi - the gambling gunslinger named after the ancient brew of the gods did not make it except for the box cover. It is my hope that the initial run sells out quickly so that 8th Summit does a Ranger Pack with 4 of them soon. Likewise, I hope to do more adventure cards and scenarios. Time will tell.

Thanks,

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howard Massey
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard Launius wrote:

Yes, I have designed several more characters for the game and unfortunately the KickStarter did not move high enough for them to become part of the base game for KS backers. In fact, my favorite Ranger, Pepsi - the gambling gunslinger named after the ancient brew of the gods did not make it except for the box cover. It is my hope that the initial run sells out quickly so that 8th Summit does a Ranger Pack with 4 of them soon. Likewise, I hope to do more adventure cards and scenarios. Time will tell.

Thanks,

Richard

Heres' hoping once the game 'gets out in the wild' it will catch on and expansions & scenarios can be released ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget Pepsi's younger sibling - Mad Moxie!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moxie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Phay
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard Launius wrote:

Thanks,

Richard

If an expansion of characters was released I would buy it as it was available. This is a fantastic game and more content will only make it better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Dorsett
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would immediately opt in to any expansion content for this game. DotLS = A++ game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.