Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Shaw
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This may change as this question is based on the PnP copy, so the artwork & colours may change, however:

Is the player's "colour" on their truck card - the colour matching their disk on the time track - meant to be the colour of the TRUCK on the truck card, or the colour of the BACKGROUND (mostly sky) on the card? All trucks match all disk colours, but also all backgrounds match all disk colours. I played yesterday where it was the background colour, but having re-looked at the cards today, I wasn't paying much attention to the trucks and only then realised they also have a colour.

I'm guessing it's the trucks' colours?

I suppose it doesn't really matter as long as players remember whose disks are whose on the time track, but it's a helpful prompt!

[Suggestion: Maybe make the sky colour different from any of the 4 player colours?...]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.