Subject: Where to find printable pictures for this game? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonas Jacobsson
Sweden
Upplands Vasby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I understand it, this battle (expansion) is not included in the basic game. Am I correct?

Anyone know where to find hi-res pictures suitable for printing? The ones in the picture gallery are of very low quality, and I can't find this game expansion (other than the Scenario Rules) on the GMT website.

The Scenario Rules:
http://www.gmtgames.com/living_rules/living_rules.html#moi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Smith
United States
Port Arthur
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct that Agincourt is not one of the six scenarios that are found in the Men of Iron box.

Try this: http://www.gmtgames.com/miv1/sneakpeek.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Jacobsson
Sweden
Upplands Vasby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent! Thankyou very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard H. Berg
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
GMT will be offering a free copy - map and counters included - of Agincourt in their upcoming C3i magazine. I suggest you email them or visit their website to find out exactly when, and how you can obtain a copy.

I would note that the visuals available on their website now - the ones in the link - are not final and have some "errata".

RHB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Jacobsson
Sweden
Upplands Vasby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tip. I've mailed them now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Jacobsson
Sweden
Upplands Vasby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Forgot to mention that the response I got (April 2, 2007) was that the Agincourt module will be featured in C3i Magazine issue #20 according to the C3i publisher. It will include counters, mapsheet and updated module rules.

Issue #20 is on the P500 list right now and is planned to be shipped in late March.

It's not mentioned on the description of issue #20 other than hopefully included in:
"AND SO MUCH MORE!"

http://www.gmtgames.com/p-218-c3i-magazine-special-issue-20....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Jacobsson
Sweden
Upplands Vasby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another update from today:

No, the "Agincourt" MoI module is not in C3i Nr20. The module was not ready for publication in time for this issue. I'm still awaiting an update from the developer of the module for possible future publication within C3i. There is no set date for this module yet.

Thank you,
Rodger

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Gerbino
United States
Cantonment
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gents,

You might also get the BSO dtp game "Longbow" which features Agincourt as well as Crecy and Poitiers. A comparison of the counters from "Longbow" and the Agincourt counters on the GMT website makes me think they are one and the same with some minor improvements like a different icon for some of the leaders etc...

I haven't tried but I would bet you could take the counters and map (which is also nigh identical) and use the rules posted on the GMT website along with your Men of Iron set to play Agincourt (if you can find a sucker to play the frogs).

It may be a while before we see the next C3i and even when it does come out there is no certainty that Agincourt will make the cut.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steffen Sorum
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am really looking forward to see it. And hopefully there will be a volume II in this series as well. I have for the last two years been writing a series of 5 books on the crusades for kids, and after doing all that research I really want to see a battle of Hattin and the springs!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.