Popular Tags: [View All]
Caezar Al-Jassar

Cambridge, UK
-- Non U.S. --
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The current rulebook is still needing professional proof reading and better graphics design however, blind play testers can still play the game with ease using these sets of rules.

If you have any questions fire away!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Pinchos
United States
flag msg tools
What happens if I run out of characters? Even if I use them all before using the professor, I can't use the professor a second time. That means that I only have 9 turns that I'm able to play character cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caezar Al-Jassar

Cambridge, UK
-- Non U.S. --
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Chris,

There is nowhere that states that the use of the professor card is limited.

Each time you use the professor card you pick up characters that were previous discarded, to use in future rounds.

Hope that clears things up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Phau
Singapore
flag msg tools
Hi Caezar,

Great game! My fiancée finished her PhD recently and we are loving how we both seem to be lab equipment hoarders. The game puts together different mechanics from familiar games, which is nice!

On your answer about the Professor card above, does it mean that after you play the Prof, you collect all discarded character cards including the Prof? I understood it to be the same way that the original poster did, ie discard prof and collect everything else back (so 4 playable characters in the next turn).

How should I use cards without a golden arrow? Does it mean it can only be used once a turn, or as many times as possible as long as there is enough to discard? (think this is crazed scientist)

On the maximum hand size, do we discard to the max at any point in our turn that our hand exceeds the maximum (eg after conducting an experiment to draw X lab items), or do we only discard to the maximum if we exceed when we draw 1 lab item at the simultaneous phase? The draw lab item at simultaneous phase was the only part of the rulebook that said discard to the maximum hand size.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caezar Al-Jassar

Cambridge, UK
-- Non U.S. --
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
hey jared!

Glad you like the game!

In answer to your question:

1. without a golden arrow like the crazed technician: multiple times as long as you have enough resources to activate it.

2. you may pick up x number of cards over your limit at any point in the game, choose x number of cards of your choice and discard down to your maximum limit immediately.

hope that helps?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antoine Lefebvre
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hello,

Can 2 players play the schrodinger's cat in the same round? If so, which one applies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caezar Al-Jassar

Cambridge, UK
-- Non U.S. --
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha. I haven't seen that before!

I would say the person with the first player token or meeple gets precedence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.