Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
vic colfari
Germany
Ruhrgebiet
flag msg tools
mb
hi there,

I am highly interested in the game but with the shipping and all, I just cannot afford the game at all. Keeping in mind that the game will not hit retail and that backers will keep their copies, I feel that I will not be able to play the game ever if not backed right now.

I was hoping there was a pledge for the PnP files only so I at least had the chance at some point to a (homemade) copy of it. As there is no such pledge available I was wondering whether someone was willing to pledge as a team, kind of closed consortium.

I have not given deep thought to any details thereof, but I am in lack of a better idea. Please PM me!

Looking forward to any comment/advice etc.

cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Henschel

Colorado Springs
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Creative Vic! Hope you get some partners!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vic colfari
Germany
Ruhrgebiet
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you :-)

To me the thumbs indicate this is appealing to other people as well. Pity it is this late into the campaign, else maybe they could have elaborated the option of PnP only pledges.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lockwood
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll allow late pledges for as long as we possibly can. Hopefully you can find a few other people to go into a pledge with.

Also each pledge comes with the PnP for free, so it would be difficult to try and sell them. That being said when the campaign is over we'll look into allowing late backers a chance pledge for a PnP only option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vic colfari
Germany
Ruhrgebiet
flag msg tools
mb
StormbringerGT wrote:
We'll allow late pledges for as long as we possibly can. Hopefully you can find a few other people to go into a pledge with.

Also each pledge comes with the PnP for free, so it would be difficult to try and sell them. That being said when the campaign is over we'll look into allowing late backers a chance pledge for a PnP only option.

Thanks for the reply. As no one contacted me so far, it is unlimely I will be able to pledge, so I will wait for the pnp late pledge :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
Loser at the 'Pursuit of Happiness Contest'
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm considering latepledging (and I would be willing to help vic out). I just liked to know how much gameplay there would be with just the basic pledge and without the AddOns.
Are they gonna be available as Print&Play later on and how good will that mix with the hardcopies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
Loser at the 'Pursuit of Happiness Contest'
mbmbmbmbmb
Also Vic: When in a year or so my HC would arrive you are welcome to vist and we could have a go
I guess we live just an hour appart from each other!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vic colfari
Germany
Ruhrgebiet
flag msg tools
mb
Cuthailion wrote:
Also Vic: When in a year or so my HC would arrive you are welcome to vist and we could have a go
I guess we live just an hour appart from each other!

Sounds great! Looking forward to it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.