Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ricardo Almeida
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love this game, and I was wondering, why not other army to select?

There is a chance to release any armies from Neuroshima Hex to this game, since there is many human armies and enemies as well, why not?!

Waiting for an army expansion =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Johnson
United States
The Plains
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have no knowledge of Portal's plans for this game, but I would have to imagine that since they revised and reprinted it from the original edition, there has to be some potential for one or more expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ignacy just clarified this in the latest vlog in the Portal youtube channel...

In the near future there won't be any expansions for Convoy because it isn't a best seller for Portal, so they think that an expansion is not a priority since there wasn't to many buyers for the base game.

They are devoting their efforts to the many other games they are currently publishing and that sell or will sell a lot more than an expansion for this one would
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Almeida
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Paulo,
I understand, this is business, we only can promote the game we like and wait for the best.

btw, cheers from Brazil
=)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.