Subject: Abhoth - Discarding defeating Cultists rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Abhoth - At setup I remove 8 cultists from the monster cup and set them aside for easy access during reckoning and perhaps a mystery effect... no problem.

During the course of the game, I also draw a few cultists from the monster cup during normal play.

When I defeat a cultist, and know that there are more than 8 now in play, where does the defeated cultist go? Back in the monster cup, or back on Abhoth's card until there are 8? Or at this point do all defeated cultists go on Abhoth's card?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Aristides
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dlikos wrote:
Abhoth - At setup I remove 8 cultists from the monster cup and set them aside for easy access during reckoning and perhaps a mystery effect... no problem.

During the course of the game, I also draw a few cultists from the monster cup during normal play.

When I defeat a cultist, and know that there are more than 8 now in play, where does the defeated cultist go? Back in the monster cup, or back on Abhoth's card until there are 8? Or at this point do all defeated cultists go on Abhoth's card?

Thanks.

All defeated cultists go on Abhoth's card until there are 8 on the card.
If you defeat a cultist and there is already 8 on Abhoth's card, it goes back to the monster cup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.