United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
No matter where you go, there you are.
badge
Preserve Our Wildlife!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey fellahs. I had been looking for this expansion at a reasonable price for a few months. it's hard to find at any price.

Recently I saw it on Amazon for $12.41 + $3.99 shipping from "M + L". This is the same company I bought the base game from a few months ago. I actually asked them to carry the expansion and they said they would get it up soon. They did! These guys are located out of the country. Sold and shipped by them so no Prime discounts.

Nevertheless I bought it and received it three days later here in Florida. For a truly reasonable price.

I just checked and it says "Only 20 left in stock" so for anyone wanting this hard to acquire expansion at a MSRP and not a price-gouge, act fast!

Just wanted to pass this on to you guys. It's too good to pass up at this price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Guida
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon Link

For those who want to get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Matthews
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW I've made two purchases with M + L (one of them was the above listed expansion) and have been quite pleased with both. Shipping does take a while: 2-3 weeks, but the games are always packaged with great care and arrive in pristine condition. Prices are good, and shipping is perfectly reasonable. Definitely don't be turned off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bock
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oddly when I bought the base game it took a couple weeks to arrive. I ordered the expansion recently and got it in about 4 days.

Either way, worth the wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ad Astra Per Aspera
United States
Wesley Chapel
Florida
flag msg tools
No matter where you go, there you are.
badge
Preserve Our Wildlife!
mbmbmbmbmb
33cb wrote:
Oddly when I bought the base game it took a couple weeks to arrive. I ordered the expansion recently and got it in about 4 days.

This was my experience also. Not sure why. In fact I expected to wait three weeks and never even bothered to pick up sleeves as I figured I'd have time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Vanderbeek
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In for one. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikey Moo
Canada
Red Deer
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently ordered this expansion from M+L and it took about 2 weeks for me to receive it in Canada. Played a round of it and it definitely improves the base game imho.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasta Batman
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
If looking to buy both base and expansion, consider Amazon seller 'Mega_Mega'. I ordered both from them yesterday, and combined shipping was only $3.90.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Len S
United States
Slingerlands
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, I just purchased this on the Geek Market from RobbiRob for 14.19 euros shipped (~$16.00)...game was delivered to the US 6 days after I ordered. Faster than I get my MM orders!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
This game already has a place on my top 10 list for 2016. Great game + expansion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Selander
United States
Ooltewah
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now $9.32 + $3.99!

Wish I'd waited, but if you did . . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want to buy both games then buy from Mega Mega - a little bit more per item but they combine shipping and it comes out to about a dollar cheaper total than M+L (for both).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
HODL
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my package today. Not quite sure how it's economically viable to send a package around the world for $3.99, but it came quickly, with no damage. And the little greeting card is delightful. Thank you Marc & Lukas! I'm sure my entertainment will be best!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.