Brad Zepecki
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking to trade a bunch of games/cash for Black Plague. KS would be optimal. Thanks for looking!

Edit: Any cash considerations will go through the marketplace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do not have the Kickstarter but if you're okay with the retail would you take it for Trickerion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Erskine
United States
Alexandria
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Look in the Geekbay section. Someone is selling it with a pile of extras for what I'm guessing they paid for it, which is rare these days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Zepecki
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool thanks Kevin, will do!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Zepecki
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jacob - PM Sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kerskine wrote:
Look in the Geekbay section. Someone is selling it with a pile of extras for what I'm guessing they paid for it, which is rare these days.

I don't see any listings in the geekbay that aren't for way more than the original KS prices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Erskine
United States
Alexandria
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[geeklist=210401][/geeklist]

It's for more than the kickstarter, but that's because there are add-ons. I have nothing to do with his sale, I just looked it over and at least at a quick glance it doesn't look like he's marking it up much if any.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Zepecki
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Kevin - yeah, I reached out to him. Still looking :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Zepecki
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dante - yeah, pretty pricey.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kerskine wrote:
[geeklist=210401][/geeklist]

It's for more than the kickstarter, but that's because there are add-ons. I have nothing to do with his sale, I just looked it over and at least at a quick glance it doesn't look like he's marking it up much if any.

Ah! I thought you were taking about marketplace listings Kevin. Even that auction though looks like the starting bid is about a ~$70 mark up. The vast majority of what is listed there is included in the $150 Knight Pledge even though it's not clearly broken out clearly on the campaign page.

For example all three Special Guest Boxes listed while being sold separately at retail are all just part of the Knight Pledge if you look at the actual figures included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Erskine
United States
Alexandria
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh. Sorry then. I saw a bunch of add-ons. I just knew it was all a lot more than I wanted. Just seemed to be a lot less than I'd seen on ebay recently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.