Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
andrew nicholls
Australia
bruce
ACT
flag msg tools
mb
Awaiting game arrival and have watched Bad Kalma U Tube run thru and I have gone thru the rules.

Is it correct that if a unit fires during opportunity fire it does not get marked with a fire token because the rules in opportunity fire do not mention that specifically. Or is the interpretation based on the rule that states 31.2 "carry out the attack as normal." And rule 22.7 "A unit may use normal fire a maximum of twice per turn."and therefor it would get marked

The second interpretation seems correct, but is different to how Bad Karma played it - noting in the video I watched he clearly stated he was learning the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John LeBlanc
United States
Plaistow
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Carry out the attack as normal" means to me they get a fire token (and that is how we played it), but I'll follow this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Farrell
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Herod wrote:
"Carry out the attack as normal" means to me they get a fire token (and that is how we played it), but I'll follow this thread.

That's the way we are playing it. By "we" I mean the two sides of the same brain as I don't have a FTF opponent yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Carlson
United States
Clarksville
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
monkeydut wrote:
Awaiting game arrival and have watched Bad Kalma U Tube run thru and I have gone thru the rules.

Is it correct that if a unit fires during opportunity fire it does not get marked with a fire token because the rules in opportunity fire do not mention that specifically. Or is the interpretation based on the rule that states 31.2 "carry out the attack as normal." And rule 22.7 "A unit may use normal fire a maximum of twice per turn."and therefor it would get marked

The second interpretation seems correct, but is different to how Bad Karma played it - noting in the video I watched he clearly stated he was learning the rules.

Yeah, sorry, still learning the rules along with everyone else. I get my box tomorrow and will tackle the rules again and hopefully put up some better videos. Thanks for watching!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shayne Logan
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes opportunity fire is counted as a firing action and marked with a Fired counter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.