Popular Tags: [View All]
M. Kirschenbaum
United States
College Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I submitted several new games to the database last week, and they have yet to appear. I've received no notification that they've either been accepted or rejected. What's the usual turnaround time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends. It's only one or two admins who work on them, and if they don't have time, or a high number of games get added in a short time, it can take time.
I think longest i have experienced was 4 weeks. Usual was 2 weeks. And for my last additions, i always got lucky, and had them added after 0-1 days. But then, i always added links to sites about the games in the comments section, so it was very easy to verify.

If you didn't know, you can view the current submissions here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/userqueue.php
Quite a long list at the moments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Pfeiffer
United States
Surfside Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It takes a bit for the games to get accepted. Probably a week or so. You can check to see if the games are in the wait queue by using this ---- www.boardgamegeek.com/userqueue.php.

If you see your games listed then it will be simply a matter of time before they get accepted into the data base.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Pfeiffer
United States
Surfside Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry!!! Didn't realize that Werner was answering the question at the same time!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Yep, I was busy on other projects at the end of the week and over the weekend, but I'll take a look at submissions today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Kirschenbaum
United States
College Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks very much for the replies. Just wanted to make sure the submissions hadn't disappeared into the ether.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.