Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to give a little Geek high-five to show my appreciation for something we rarely see these days...a designer answering questions and a publisher allowing them to do it on the Geek! Seriously, it seems like such a small thing, but go check out the forums for other new games and see the frustration from gamers when their questions go unanswered.

So, hats off to Richard Launius and Jason Maxwell of 8th Summit for knowing your audience!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks - while I wish there were no questions or issues, I am always glad to answer the questions from playuers of my game designs.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marvin knighton
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Today is a good day to GAME! But then so was yesterday and tomorrow too.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As Richard may remember I am a big fan of DOTR. I am happy to say this game is just as enjoyable and even more challenging. I expect to play it lots in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
Also hats off to BGGers who post topics related to their specific questions. It's hard to review previous posts with titles like "Just a few questions" or "starting my first game" when the forum has a lot of rules posts and you're trying to do the right thing and look to see if your question's already been asked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
It's a love/hate relationship.
badge
Check out my board game instructional videos on my YouTube channel: "The Game Explainer".
mbmbmbmbmb
Autoduelist wrote:
Also hats off to BGGers who post topics related to their specific questions. It's hard to review previous posts with titles like "Just a few questions" or "starting my first game" when the forum has a lot of rules posts and you're trying to do the right thing and look to see if your question's already been asked.

I second that observation. Personally I try really hard to use a very specific Subject on my rules posts, so I can refer back to them later. It's a small effort that pays big dividends as more people get the game and come here looking for answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.