Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jose Juan Llanos
Spain
Alcala de Henares
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, you lost all your money, friends and fame. What about recovering them back?

Instead of high class art, it could have low level work like washing dishes, doing the laundry, mowing the lawn, feeding pigs, giving feet massage to fat old ladies... In a race to be the first to make money back (or maybe not just about the money, maybe just being the most beloved guy on the community)

It could be a nice end of a trilogy, and man, my wife just loves the game!

So fellas, what are your thoughts about it? Does it make sense?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Cracker
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
What a cool guy!
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
mbmbmbmbmb
NeORomani wrote:
So, you lost all your money, friends and fame. What about recovering them back?

Instead of high class art, it could have low level work like washing dishes, doing the laundry, mowing the lawn, feeding pigs, giving feet massage to fat old ladies... In a race to be the first to make money back (or maybe not just about the money, maybe just being the most beloved guy on the community)

It could be a nice end of a trilogy, and man, my wife just loves the game!

So fellas, what are your thoughts about it? Does it make sense?

So you've screwed yourself, on purpose, and NOW you realize you've made a horrible mistake and you want to undo all the damage you've done to yourself? Meh! It was more fun screwing yourself and there are plenty of games out there about going from rags to riches. IMHO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
Sounds interesting I think... but I do agree the "lose it all" aspect is what makes these games unique. Maybe they could find some other twist because I do like the working to get it all back idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.