Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » General

Subject: Getting back into Zombicide... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zombie Fifty-Seven
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
...so now I finished work on the PNP game I made for this site and Tabletop Simulator, it's time to return to Black Plague.

I have some miniatures that I want to use ( the B-Sieged ones ) but I do suffer from OCD. I need to prime them a brown colour.

Can anyone advise what is the closest brown I can get to spray these with a primier to match the Black Plague heroes ?

Also, I clearly did not purchase enough plastic bases. Does anyone know of anywhere I can buy these or an equalilivant that works. I'd actually like other colours if possible!

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Wickstrom
msg tools
mb
You could prime all heroes the same color. Include black plague and bsiege so they are all exactly the same color
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dafrca
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same question but could not find an answer.

I have a few figures I would love to turn into hero/survivors for ZBP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zombie Fifty-Seven
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
bwick503 wrote:
You could prime all heroes the same color. Include black plague and bsiege so they are all exactly the same color

Nope.

I'd rather Prime just the new ones. I don't want to be messing with the ones I already have. Besides, I'll be there forever with the amount of heroes they gave us in Season 1!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Game Butcher
United Kingdom
Cardiff
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've found Citadel's old 'Graveyard Earth' is an almost perfect match straight out of the bottle. Apparently this has been updated to 'Steel Legion Drab' now, so may be worth a try. This chart gives some other options.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.