Popular Tags: [View All]
Mech Gamer

London
msg tools
badge
Why do you keep touching me?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Question in the title really. If you are a human, and then your 'friend' (evil fellow human scum) uses the escape pod directly in front of you, can you then cross into it? The rules make it clear a Red card breaks the pod and makes it impassable. But what about a green card? Is it impassable? Can you step on it? And if so, what do you call, silent or dangerous sector?

Many thanks, this rule kinda ruined one game (because the human had to ask and sulk a little (yes it was me)) but the game is so amazing and replayable it didn't really matter!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl G
United States
Glendale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would think the pod left the ship so there's just a closed door there. Thematically I'd play it as impassible. But as long as you all agree on the answer ahead of time, you should be able to play it however you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mech Gamer

London
msg tools
badge
Why do you keep touching me?
mbmbmbmbmb
This seems to make the most sense, especially as the rule book doesn't mention whether the space is a safe or dangerous sector. Going further, I'm going to assume that (like if the escape pod is 'red' and broken) an alien also cannot travel over it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl G
United States
Glendale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes sense, since an alien can't attack you in a pod space. I found that out when I reached a broken pod with an alien on my tail. I survived for a bit longer as I raced across the map, but was outnumbered 5 to 1. Even with a clone card, it didn't end well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls