Memoir '44: Eastern Front» Forums » General

Subject: Grand Campaign Russo-Finnish war rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stridsvagn S
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
There are at least 40 scenarios set during the Winter war in the Scenarios from the front-section on Days of Wonder’s site. I’ve tried to compile a few of them into a grand campaign.

The rules for the campaign and the campaign sheets can be found here: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/133707/winter-war

None of the scenarios are written by myself, all of them are official scenarios or fan-made material by Sliderule, GDamour, jdrommel, Antoi, Jeronimon, bartjuh och Cantata.

Most of those authors have written many other great scenarios. Please check them out.

Love the game, and it gets even better when you play a scenario as part of a campaign.

PS There is a shorter campaign set during the Winter war by nemesszili that can be found of nemesszilis user page: Talvisota - The Winter war-campaign.

PPS If you liked my Winter War Grand campaign there is a shorter campaign set in Poland on my user page: Operation Tempest - the Warsaw Uprising.

PPPS Next project is a Great grand campaign that compromise all of Finland’s wars. If you have any scenarios taking place during the Continuation war or Lapland war, please share them on Scenarios from the front.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Durante
Canada
Etobicoke
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm... I can't seem to locate these scenarios or user nemesszilis. Could you perhaps provide a link(s)? Please and thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Durante
Canada
Etobicoke
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aaaaand.... Found it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.