Popular Tags: [View All]
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi folks, first post on this site, be nice...

I have vol. 2 of They Died With their Boots On, maybe the explanation to this is in vol. 1... When you punch the counters for these two games, do you separate two different sets of Heroism counters, or are they all combined in one? It looks like two sets, but the layout of the counters on the sheet is confusing!

Wulf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan McKinney
United States
El Segundo
California
flag msg tools
badge
Try asking over in on BGG in the Customer Support forum for Decision Games. It might actually be seen by one of their folks, and it's free to post in Customer Support.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wulf Corbett wrote:
Hi folks, first post on this site, be nice...

I have vol. 2 of They Died With their Boots On, maybe the explanation to this is in vol. 1... When you punch the counters for these two games, do you separate two different sets of Heroism counters, or are they all combined in one? It looks like two sets, but the layout of the counters on the sheet is confusing!

Wulf

This was answered on Consimworld by the editor of the magazine and author of the game- the Heroism counters are combined in one set!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks folks. Hmm... that makes for a BIG selection of counters...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the message/answer in question:

Quote:
Quote:
Ty Bomba - Mar 22, 2007 2:40 pm (#33 Total: 46
)

“Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.” -- Albert Einstein

Quote:
Looking at the finished countersheet,.....we finally decided to go with the one-big-combined-chit-set approach.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh? They 'finally decided'? I'd have felt more encouraged by 'we designed it from the start'...

Oh, well, I'll give it a go anyhow.

Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.