Rich Wolgemuth

California
msg tools
Hey everybody, not sure if this is something you might find useful or not, but I made a paper combat sheet for Star Wars: Rebellion.

My first couple of games had the same response - awesome game, combat not so great. While fun, the combat was clearly going to be the hurdle that kept it off the table. For us it was just too fiddly to be fun.

So I made a sheet that you can use pen and paper/RPG style. Super easy and straight forward. No need to use the explosion markers or any of that stuff. I thought I'd share in case someone else was in search of such a solution as well.

I print them out two to a page and then just cut them in half.

To use, mark X's on the columns under the ship/unit names on each side. The color of the column represents the units health, the name area lists the number of hit points each has in parentheses followed by the attack dice. Mark hits on the dots, then cross out for blocks and whatnot.

Hopefully this will prove to be a clean way for everyone to keep track.

Star Wars: Rebellion Combat Sheet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't even own this game but i like your attitude. You got stuff kid
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.