Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Viggy Mo
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb

Hi!

Age of Rivals is a 2 player digital boardgame somewhat inspired by 7 Wonders and Dominion. I wanted to make something with that kind of gameplay, but specifically designed for 2 players (this was before 7 Wonders Duel came out). I'd love to know what fans of 2 player games think of it. I often see people asking for 2 player game recommendations for themselves and a significant other, and that's kind of why I originally started building this game.

Totally free, playable in a web browser. I'm posting here because I think some folks here might enjoy trying it.

If you're interested, you can play it here: http://robotogames.com/civcast-beta

More info about the game:

"A quick two player strategy game about rulers competing to build the best ancient city.

Choose from hundreds of cards ranging from great pyramids and war elephants to sneaky spies and crafty merchants. Perfectly balance your city’s culture, military and economy to outwit your opponent and win!

Details: 1-2 Players, 15 minutes, Card Drafting, Deck Building, Civilization-themed, Online multiplayer with friends or strangers, Solo play vs. the computer"

Thanks!
Vijay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.