Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Stronghold» Forums » Rules

Subject: Unclear over which effects / tokens are temporary and which permanent? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Bromley
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there my understanding is...

Invader ritual tokens are all temporary

The two long blessing tokens (the glare and the better marksmen) are temporary

The accurate shot (when the invader flips his card) is temporary... BONUS QUESTION: I have two such tokens but the rules write ups I read suggested you can only give this bonus once, so why two token?

Orders are temporary

Equipment, training and saboteur tokens are permanent (though sabs can be removes via guards)

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Bush
United States
West Decatur
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
At all cost
badge
"Some fights will just get you bloody"
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you've nailed it man.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Glasgow
United States
Burlington
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The newer rulebook says on page 14 that "Each special action is used during its respective Phase as determined by the card."
I figured that only two machines could be selected for accurate shot - hence 2 markers. 2 hour glasses seem pricey for an extra draw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Castrequini
Brazil
Valinhos
SP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tigermuppetcut wrote:
BONUS QUESTION: I have two such tokens but the rules write ups I read suggested you can only give this bonus once, so why two token?

Because when you are playing a 3-player game, each Invader has a possibility to use his accurate shot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.