Popular Tags: [View All]
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it the Solo expansion and the 2nd edition of Conflict of Heroes. Or is it other expansions as well?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you instead of the core box use Conflict of Heroes: Guadalcanal – Pacific Ocean 1942 and the Solo expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gianluca Spessato
msg tools
mbmb
I think isn't possible, there are so many differences between the two war theaters...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
The solo expansion includes missions that are only compatible with Awakening the Bear. Guadalcanal isn't compatible with the solo expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad. Then I hope it will come a solo expansion for Guadalcanal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Lundin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tjenare Joakim.

Jag har ägnat många kvällar åt att solospela CoH. Så även om du tvingas investera i både CoH: Awakening the bear och Soloexpansionen så är det i slutändan en investering väl värd att överväga (och därefter göra).
Fantastiskt solospel.

//Markus
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joakim589 wrote:
Too bad. Then I hope it will come a solo expansion for Guadalcanal.
Uwe has stated that there are plans for Solo expansions for both Guadalcanal and Storms of Steel 2nd ed. "Hopefully by the end of the year or early next year" was heard, but with the amount of testing Academy Games does, they usually do not hit these release goals.

Uwe mentions the timeframe in this video: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/video/102399/conflict-heroes-gu...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Think I will go with Guadalcanal, and then the solo expansion when it comes out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Raines
United States
Edgewater
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joakim589 wrote:
Think I will go with Guadalcanal, and then the solo expansion when it comes out.

If you are certain you wish to play solo, you should buy Awakening the Bear and the Eastern Front Solo Expansion. The solo expansion for Guadal Canal will probably be years away from past experience with Academy Games release schedules...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
May the Great Spirit Bless all who read this.
mbmbmbmbmb
joakim589 wrote:

Go for Awakening the Bear and Conflict of Heroes: Eastern Front – Solo Expansion. That's the best solo tactical package bar none. Conflict of Heroes: Guadalcanal – The Pacific 1942 will be awesome but won't initially have the solo kick that the above does.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
You should just buy everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.