Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Michaud
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're flying backwards around the earth's axis to travel back to the early 1980's to bring you Superman III: The Board Game! Based on the slapstick superhero film, players take on the role of Supes as battles an evil supercomputer...and himself. Does this game faithfully recreate the nuance of this cinematic classic? Is there enough Richard Pryor in the game? This looks like a job for Flip the Table!

http://tableflipsyou.blogspot.com/2016/06/episode-93-superma...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Scheele
Germany
Wittorf
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Superman didn't turn back time by spinning the earth backwards.
He flew around the earth with faster than light speed to go back in time himself.
He could've gone into one direction and done that, but i guess around the world has the lowest amount of math needed to judge the exact moment you can stop again to get to the time you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Weddle
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a big superman fan (note remind myself to change my avatar or grab/create a microbadge for that). This does sound like a good game & the movie was almost a 180 degree turn, more than a 90 degree turn in my opinion. Very odd & it did feel like two different stories that suddenly crashed into each other. Very fun episode you guys, as usual. Greatly enjoyed listening to it. I have to remember to listen to this at home rather than at work. I caught myself on the verge of laughing on too many occasions. That would not be kind to my neighbors in our fun little cubicles. Thanks again, have a safe trip & looking forward to listening to your live episode!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.