Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Wood
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Earlier this week I responded to a thread and never got a notice that responses were posted.

Today, I was looking through my GG accounting and noticed that someone had given me a tip that I was never notified of.

Are these ongoing issues, or things that have been identified and fixed?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not getting rep. image notifications anymore. And I don't think all my Image Submission Declined messages are arriving either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wood
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Krisjohn wrote:
I'm not getting rep. image notifications anymore. And I don't think all my Image Submission Declined messages are arriving either.

I submitted four images yesterday evening for Age of Steam Netherlands. I got notified (and geekgold) as they were approved.

Somebody nominated one of the images to be a representative image, and it was approved. I didn't get a notification or any geekgold for it.

So, it does look like we have some buggies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lajos
Japan
Hachiouji
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
kvn299 wrote:
Today, I was looking through my GG accounting and noticed that someone had given me a tip that I was never notified of.

Since the new tipping system is in place, there are no more notifications of tips.

see: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/158960

kvn299 wrote:
Somebody nominated one of the images to be a representative image, and it was approved. I didn't get a notification or any geekgold for it.

This was recently changed as well. You no longer get GG for representative images, neither are you notified. (It was requested by some users that you still are notified if your image is made representative, BTW, but there was no formal admin response to that request yet.)

see: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/158634

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wood
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for clarifying these issues. It would be nice to be notified of tips, though. I really like to thank the tipper and the new system adds extra micromanaging of my account in order to do that.

I'll keep an eye out for any threads for which I fail to get notifications.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.