Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ray Phay
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we know if the final rulebook will be posted somewhere so that we can have a digital copy?

I really like having a copy of rule books on my iPad so that when I am out and about I have things to read or use it for a quick rules lookup when I am not at home with my rule book in front of me.

Oh and thanks again for this fantastic game. So much fun and even my wife likes it which makes it a win win in my book.

Ray
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I will talk to the Publisher about posting a PDF of the rules online.

Glad you enjoy the game.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Phay
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard Launius wrote:

I will talk to the Publisher about posting a PDF of the rules online.

Glad you enjoy the game.

Richard

You good sir are THE MAN!!!

Thank you
Ray

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Beck
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
Have you listened to our YouTube Podcast "Die Nische" yet? :)
mbmbmbmbmb
He is the BEST - without a doubt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Vogel
United States
Hamilton
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The PDF manual on BGG does not agree with the printed rulebook in the box -- for (just a couple) examples, Page 12 in the printed manual has additional information (about placements) on it that isn't present in the PDF, some graphics don't line up or cover text (see page 2), and several of the page numbers in the PDF are missing, etc.

Will there ever be a PDF version of the most-current manual? Where could that be found?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Phay
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vogelap wrote:
The PDF manual on BGG does not agree with the printed rulebook in the box -- for (just a couple) examples, Page 12 in the printed manual has additional information (about placements) on it that isn't present in the PDF, some graphics don't line up or cover text (see page 2), and several of the page numbers in the PDF are missing, etc.

Will there ever be a PDF version of the most-current manual? Where could that be found?

Are you refering to the rule book posted here: DEFENDERS MANUAL 5final.pdf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Vogel
United States
Hamilton
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that is the one I am referring to. It seems to be a pre-final version. Wondering if there was ever a PDF of the final shipped manual, or even an updated one (correcting spelling errors in the shipped manual (Monostrosities, etc.).

rlphay wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Phay
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vogelap wrote:
Yes, that is the one I am referring to. It seems to be a pre-final version. Wondering if there was ever a PDF of the final shipped manual, or even an updated one (correcting spelling errors in the shipped manual (Monostrosities, etc.).

rlphay wrote:

I have not seen anything. You can try and sending them an email asking. I have emailed them in the past and they were pretty good about responding.

Ray

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.