Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Herman
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My 12 year old son and I just played 4 back to back games of this in 15 minutes and he was ready to keep going. There feels like it has some strategic elements as well as physical dexterity aspects of flicking.

Got this via Boardgamebliss which was $4 cheaper than getting it from the maker in Britain. However that was before the Brexit vote so it might be even money now who knows. Well worth it to pay the shipping.

I love how I could literally have this in my backpack and get a competitive game going anywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Herman
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And the fun is over. My son decided to play the game with his older sister today and left it out on the coffee table with the dogs unattended. We had the game a whole 48 hours before getting ruined. Frustrating!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Herman
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And my 2nd order of this has arrived so we can continue the fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R.J.
United States
Citrus Heights
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still having fun?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Gabbert
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tomaton wrote:
And the fun is over. My son decided to play the game with his older sister today and left it out on the coffee table with the dogs unattended. We had the game a whole 48 hours before getting ruined. Frustrating!

Funny you should mention that. My son took the game to a friend's house, and he also left it briefly unattended around a dog who chewed up several of the pieces. Luckily, I had multiple copies, but I wonder if there's something in particular about the smell of Push-It pucks that attracts dogs?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
san marcos
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Are the pucks painted or is it a wax finish? Not necessarily bc of the dogs, just wondering how the pucks wear from sliding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Herman
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
breakaway11 wrote:
Still having fun?

Yes we are still having fun. We pull it out at family events and holidays and folks always have fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Herman
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mgabbert wrote:

Funny you should mention that. My son took the game to a friend's house, and he also left it briefly unattended around a dog who chewed up several of the pieces. Luckily, I had multiple copies, but I wonder if there's something in particular about the smell of Push-It pucks that attracts dogs?

Dogs love Push It too! Great marketing material. My son did some extra chores to earn payment for replacement. We're still having fun with this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.