Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Roadhouse
United Kingdom
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
These are awesome podcasts/YouTube channels
badge
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, I'm a new member on here and am looking at getting an avatar. Some of the ones I've seen are really cool. Where abouts do you get them? Is it a case of make your own or is there a secret place where you can find them?

Cheers!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
welcomeblankAntony

There are many sites which offer them. Some folk make their own.

Here's the wiki.

BGG will automatically resize an image so don't worry if the one you wish to use is larger than the required size. You can change your avatar as many times as you wish - once you've unlocked the feature.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Roadhouse
United Kingdom
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
These are awesome podcasts/YouTube channels
badge
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
mbmbmbmbmb
monkeyhandz wrote:
welcomeblankAntony

There are many sites which offer them. Some folk make their own.

Here's the wiki.

BGG will automatically resize an image so don't worry if the one you wish to use is larger than the required size. You can change your avatar as many times as you wish - once you've unlocked the feature.

Cool. Thank you. I'll have a look!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.