Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The start of The Weather Hills session began with a little bit of questing, so that the lecation could be beaten. But two orcs attackt and made some mess. Also a card gave doomed 2. So not a good start. A good thing was that I played out a defender and a extra shield in the first round.

The rounds after that I was happy not that many locations came out. And one orc or two was added to the staging are each round as well that was good, so I could place one marker on the mission cards for each of them. Soon I had 4 markers there and needed one more.

Then there was no orcs showing up. So for some rounds I draw tretchery cards and locations cards. The threat became higher in the staging area. But then I draw a Orc Camp, and made that the active location.

In the next round I draw two orcs. And after fighting them, I had three more markers on the mission cards. And the new quest 2B.

Now I needed 20 quest markers on 2B. Seems hard with so many threat points in the staging area, and damage character is -1 quest point. And some side quest was also there (3 in total).

But I worked on it. Each round I discarded 2 cards (on for each player), giving 2 more questing points. And killed at least one orc with Legolas, giving 2 progress tokens on the quest. Also discarded a card to ready a hero, so the hero could both quest and fight. And also played a card that healed a caracter, so no more -1 quest point there. Some extra questing here and there.

With strategies like that I did win the session. Victory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.