Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Runyon
United States
Columbia
Missouri
flag msg tools
mb
Two questions for the pirate game community: (and I am looking for the answers meanwhile on my own):

1.When a pirate leaves the board, does his port info clear or remain?

2.When a pirate of your dies, does it take two actions to deploy the new one? One to draw the pirate card and one to put the pirate on the board?

Thanks and a pint o grog to you,
Sabarrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Alexopoulos
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Xambro7 wrote:
Two questions for the pirate game community: (and I am looking for the answers meanwhile on my own):

1.When a pirate leaves the board, does his port info clear or remain?

2.When a pirate of your dies, does it take two actions to deploy the new one? One to draw the pirate card and one to put the pirate on the board?

Thanks and a pint o grog to you,
Sabarrrh

1. When a pirate dies or retires any info he has gathered on a port is lost with him. See section 8.46.

2. It takes only one action. You draw a new pirate and then can deploy any pirate from your hand. See section 5.13 & 5.16.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Runyon
United States
Columbia
Missouri
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Moser
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
I found this game brand new at a garage sale and am looking to trade it for pretty much any good strategy game if you know anyone who wants a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.