United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
TheRubexCube wrote:
Where can I get this awesome game?

We are currently sold out nearly everywhere. However, we still have a few copies available through http://www.rubio-games.com and hit the Products section. Thanks for stopping in and let me know if you need anything else.

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Barr
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Anywhere to buy this in Europe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We are working on making it more widely available. We had not anticipated selling out of our entire stock in 3 weeks. We are looking into ways to get this to you. In the meantime, we have some for sale at Rubio-games.com but they ship from the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kitkat Denchy
msg tools
The creators have some available on Kickstarter that are paired with their new game. District-z the cult.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Speaking of buying...be on the lookout tomorrow for more Slaughterville content! A mini-expansion is already available in the Cult campaign but we may be able to make it available to all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
maverick444 wrote:
Speaking of buying...be on the lookout tomorrow for more Slaughterville content! A mini-expansion is already available in the Cult campaign but we may be able to make it available to all!

I don't play solitaire game so it makes no sense for me to back The Cult, but I'm all for more Slaughterville content

If I only wanted the 36-card Cult Invasion pack for Slaughterville would I be able to pledge for a $1 and then add $15?

And is the Cult invasion pack just more cards for each location? Or does it come with a Villain Card & Villain deck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:
maverick444 wrote:

I don't play solitaire game so it makes no sense for me to back The Cult, but I'm all for more Slaughterville content

If I only wanted the 36-card Cult Invasion pack for Slaughterville would I be able to pledge for a $1 and then add $15?

And is the Cult invasion pack just more cards for each location? Or does it come with a Villain Card & Villain deck?

Hello! As mentioned in the email I sent to you and I wanted to post here as well, there will be a tier for ordering just the Slaughterville pack. This does not include their villain cards/mat as they should be making their official appearance in Slaughterville in the expansion coming this fall. We want to wait to start that campaign until the Cult is on the boat to the distribution centers. That expansion will be discussed later

As for the Cult Invades pack, it is the 36 location cards that will be added to the current decks and shows the Cult coming into the town and preparing Slaughterville for their arrival. We will be posting the tier to order this pack later today. Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It is live! Feel free to head over and get your new cards!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
maverick444 wrote:
belial1134 wrote:
maverick444 wrote:

Hello! As mentioned in the email I sent to you and I wanted to post here as well, there will be a tier for ordering just the Slaughterville pack. This does not include their villain cards/mat as they should be making their official appearance in Slaughterville in the expansion coming this fall. We want to wait to start that campaign until the Cult is on the boat to the distribution centers. That expansion will be discussed later

As for the Cult Invades pack, it is the 36 location cards that will be added to the current decks and shows the Cult coming into the town and preparing Slaughterville for their arrival. We will be posting the tier to order this pack later today. Have fun!

Will the Cult Invaders pack be an add-on during the Slaughterville Expansion KS campaign? I wouldn't mind waiting if it means contributing more to Slaughterville II and helping it reach more stretch goals

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.