Hide
3 Posts

Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Variants

Subject: The Evil Dead rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
King Benno
msg tools
For those Evil Dead fans out there, I use a new unit named... The Evil Dead.

- Evil dead can spawn at yellow, orange and red levels, just like troll, blob, etc. I suggest using three of the foreign language abomination cards you receive in the abomination pack, and just writing over them. (Evil Dead can also spawn out of The Book Of The Dead which I will post about later)

- They are not in the same group as any other units, and are always last in range/magic targeting order... Even after necromancers.

- 2 actions per turn, ignore barricades and ramparts. Closed doors, black gate still stop them

- Evil dead Can only be killed with a damage 2 or above magic attack.

- 5 XP when killed.

For those complaining game is too easy with new weapons, throw a few of these into your game and see how you do.

I use Spirit Host miniatures from Warhammer.

Hail to the King Baby

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bailey
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice work, very interesting variant.

Are these intended to imitate the unseen thing that pursues people, primarily in ED 1 and 2. The one that you only see through it's own point of view? If so, it should be stopped by doors, as it is stopped by doors at multiple points in the movies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Benno
msg tools
Good point! Forgot about the door blocks. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.