Which logo/s do you like?
Logo 1
Logo 2
Logo 3
Logo 4
      39 answers
Poll created by Senno
http://imgur.com/a/VWYX1

The link above leads to an album with four designs provided by my artist, as well as the approved and final playerboard, which each player will be provided as they play.

I'm going for an old school, old vegas, retro-future feel for my game. Think The Jetsons. Think Tomorrowland. Think Raygun Gothic. Think Futurama (especially).

My game is a car combat elimination game, and I want the logo to essentially show that.

The logo will be on the box, advertising material and rule book.

Any feedback would be welcome.

EDIT: Poll added. Multiple choice. Just click the ones you do like, can be more than one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George P.E., PMP, DM
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Hourglass Realm D&D 5e Play by Forum (PbF) Campaign DM (we'd love to have you join us!)
badge
U.S.S. Tautog (SSN 639) doing an emergency blow with me on it (see profile for details)
mbmbmbmbmb
Of the four, I prefer the 2nd followed by the 1st.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George P.E., PMP, DM
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Hourglass Realm D&D 5e Play by Forum (PbF) Campaign DM (we'd love to have you join us!)
badge
U.S.S. Tautog (SSN 639) doing an emergency blow with me on it (see profile for details)
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, have you thought about setting this up as a poll?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feras H
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not trying to be rude.
But the player board, i think it should be slightly changed.

As soon as i saw it, my eyes started hurting.
I think there is just way too many numbers.

Could you consider putting the numbers on the top. and the circles just empty?

Or something small like the Blood Rage player boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Pearce
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Honest feedback helps make the game better. Don't worry about being unkind. Be as brutal as you want, as long as it is constructive.

Each stat can be raised to 9 except for Handling, which can only go to 6. As such, they need to have those numbers. I have considered removing the numbers and just using coloured circles instead, and obviously the numbers could then go on the top, or even be removed completely. It's not final, but it's close to final, so it can still be tweaked.

I don't know how to set up a poll.

I personally hate the third one, and the fourth one I don't care much for either. I feel the font for the second one is pretty hard to read, and the first one is the only decent one, but I don't think I can use it as a base.

Still, it's a start.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George P.E., PMP, DM
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the middle of the options you'll see a green check mark between the tree and YouTube buttons. Click that to make a poll.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Fergin
United States
Baltimore
MD
flag msg tools
Homer Simpson
badge
"Trying is the first step towards failure."
mbmbmbmbmb
GeorgeMo wrote:
Of the four, I prefer the 2nd followed by the 1st.

Ditto.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vic DiGital
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not getting a retro vibe from any of those, really. Font choices are too modern. Even the second, which has the most retro feel, the font feels incongruous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dan parker
United Kingdom
Lincoln
Lincs England
flag msg tools
badge
Rolling Sixes all the way!
mbmbmbmbmb
Liking number two, not sure the colours are quite right though, might need to be more pastelly colours like vintage cars - a little less saturated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think any of these logos implies player elimination or combat -- perhaps adding a bit of 'ding and dent' to the logo tro make it look like its been through a bit of battle would help. Think Fallout.

Regarding the player boards, I think the numbers are too big for the circles. Perhaps if they were a bit smaller, that would help. You could also replace the digits with stylized pips.

REgarding the logos, I think #2 is way better than the others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stijn Hommes
Netherlands
Dordrecht
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I chose 3 and 4. 1 would be my preference if the letters were more readable. Not sure if it's due to font or color choice that I can't read the current version well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George P.E., PMP, DM
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad you got the poll. I went back and voted per my previous comment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Jacoby
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Although 2 is my favorite, I went with 3 cause it best matches the artwork of the game board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I like #1 but with #2 colors. I don't necessarily feel the logos convey elimination.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.