Steve K
msg tools
I'm dying to get my hands on this particular expansion combination but can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know if a reprint is in the works or if there is some secret Mecca of Boardgaming that I haven't come across that has it in stock?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Goodman
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeeze, I didn't even know they weren't producing them anymore. I definitely wouldn't buy the copy I found on amazon for 500, that just isn't worth it. I don't know how much of a pull there will be for reproducing it. I love the game. They are coming out with the final expansion soon which might warrant a reprinting of old expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The word from >G is that a reprint is in the works. Should be available in July apparently: https://greaterthangames.com/forum/topic/rook-city-and-infer...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L B
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the pledge levels for the OblivAeon kickstarter was for the entire multiverse and there were almost 700 backers at that level, so I'd expect we'll see reprints of everything around the time OblivAeon comes out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zak Whyte
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Expect them to come back in stock around GenCon timeframe. This is per the Kickstarter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.