Ignacy Trzewiczek
Poland
Gliwice
Slask
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The story continues and development team of Cry Havoc is joined by Michal Oracz (designer of Neuroshima Hex, Theseus and This War of Mine)!

Link is here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
As you already know Ignacy, anything that is written Oracz on it means insta-buy for me! May the man do as good as a job as he did with the rest of his work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! Thanks for the design journals. it certainly looks like a good and thoughtful development in game design. I'm very interested, and just saw a How To Play video.

P.S. Next time you design a game called "...York," add a "New" in front of York, and you'll generate a lot more interest. For Sci-Fi, I give you permission to add two "New"s, as in New New York.

Jon Snow
From The Big Apple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris McLeod
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Post #6 is live too! I didn't know if it was bad form to create a fresh post myself, but here it is for those who want it.

By the way, these dev blogs are brilliant! Having each designer chime in with their own personality and experiences is really special. Thanks so much.

Post 6 link is here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.