Subject: Ice Wyrm - Shards of Everdark rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Lomas
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello.

I'm an idiot and cannot assemble my Ice Wyrm. Does anyone know if it was meant to come in pieces and also is there a guide somewhere to what it looks like when constructed?
The picture on FFG's website doesn't have mould lines and it's really confusing to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
Loser at the 'Pursuit of Happiness Contest'
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Ice Wyrm - Stewards of the Secret
There are Naga in 'Stewards of the Secret'. If you mean them I don't think theyr are supposed to come unassembled.

Ice Wyrm are in 'Shards of Everdark'. Haven't found an unboxing. But I dout that they suddenly change to unassemble minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
Madison Heights
Virginia
flag msg tools
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a large lieutenant, whose name escapes me right now, that you have to snap wings onto. So "some assembly required" isn't unheard of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
doublebass 808
msg tools
mb
Taear wrote:
Hello.

I'm an idiot and cannot assemble my Ice Wyrm. Does anyone know if it was meant to come in pieces and also is there a guide somewhere to what it looks like when constructed?
The picture on FFG's website doesn't have mould lines and it's really confusing to me.

I think you mean the Ice Wyrm from the latest pack.

First step is putting the rock on the base, then add the head to the body, add both legs and then last the tail which loops around the body. Then line up the pegs to the holes in the rock wiggle it in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Lomas
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
thetasquad wrote:
Taear wrote:
Hello.

I think you mean the Ice Wyrm from the latest pack.

First step is putting the rock on the base, then add the head to the body, add both legs and then last the tail which loops around the body. Then line up the pegs to the holes in the rock wiggle it in.

I do sorry, I got the name of the expansion wrong.

I need a decent photo of what it looks like with the mould lines on. When I'm trying to put it together it doesn't seem to fit even though it has pegs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Calw
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TravelSized wrote:
There is a large lieutenant, whose name escapes me right now, that you have to snap wings onto. So "some assembly required" isn't unheard of.

That'd be Valyndra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Sharp
United States
Bloomingdale
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me see if I can assist...

First, a shot of it put together.

Then, a shot of is unassembled

First, put the tail on and head on. The tail kind of wraps back around to his head. The pieces should only go in one way.

Then, both legs. They also only go in one way.

Finally, put it on the base. This is the hardest part. The front right leg goes on the highest hole. The back right leg goes in the lowest hole. The other 2 should line up. It took a little muscle to get it in.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Lomas
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It does, thanks a lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each piece will only snap on to where it's supposed to. Look at the shapes of the pegs and holes. The trickiest part (for me) was putting the dragon on the rock. Took some finagling but worked out!...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.