Subject: Could This Be Modded for Solo Play? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Ontario
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really interested in getting in on the Kickstarter going on right now for the US but I wanted to know if it was possible to set it up for solo play. No variants are listed anywhere yet.

Someone mentioned here that it is possible to remove all the PVP cards and still have enough balanced options for 2 players. I was thinking this combined with removing half the sun tokens might work for solo play. However, I've never played so I can't say from personal experience.

For those of you that own (or created the game), do you have any thoughts or other ideas for solo compatibility?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ireneusz Huszcza
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryalyn wrote:
I'm really interested in getting in on the Kickstarter going on right now for the US but I wanted to know if it was possible to set it up for solo play. No variants are listed anywhere yet.

Someone mentioned here that it is possible to remove all the PVP cards and still have enough balanced options for 2 players. I was thinking this combined with removing half the sun tokens might work for solo play. However, I've never played so I can't say from personal experience.

For those of you that own (or created the game), do you have any thoughts or other ideas for solo compatibility?

Hello!

Well right now we don't have any official solo mode for Exoplanets.
Who know what other players can figure out, but in the basic, game is designed for 2-4 players. Now US campaign opened 5th player stretch goal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.