Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Stwalley
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently published a humorous fighting card game for kids and their families, and I am wondering where you all are most likely to read reviews aimed at kids/parents/families. I'd especially like to find some good places to review the game that are specifically aimed at kids as the audience, ideally with kid reviewers. They seem to be pretty hard to come by. The game has already been reviewed at GeekDad, Engaged Family Gaming, Multiverse, Board Gaming at Home, and Sit Down Standard.

In the event you are a reviewer, and want to learn more about the game, I'd love to tell you more about it. I don't think I can here, though, as it would be probably be considered spammy. Please send me a private message in the event you want to hear more about it.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Cannon
United Kingdom
Hassocks
West Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently came across Dara Teaches How To Play. Might be worth getting in touch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.