Subject: Singles market? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Steski
United States
Olympia
WA
flag msg tools
Thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow.
badge
With the birth of the BOARD GAMES Persona, you have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to freedom and new power.
mbmbmbmbmb
Team Covenant used to sell miniatures from the core set separately (IE, you could pick up a set of Stormtroopers, Nexu, etc) but they don't seem to do that anymore. Is there any other site that's stepped in to provide that service? It was comforting having the ability to purchase replacements if if I had a terrible accident rebasing/painting minis.

Obviously the ally packs aren't a big deal, but I'd rather not be SOL if I slice Fenn's leg off or something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan M.

Tucson
Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I seem to recall reading some where that FFG issued something saying they couldn't sell singles like that any more. I am not finding any solid evidence of that on the web but if I find something I will update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonia
Germany
Wolfsburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Although it is not a real store, they do pop up on eBay on a regular basis. Did you try it there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Steski
United States
Olympia
WA
flag msg tools
Thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow.
badge
With the birth of the BOARD GAMES Persona, you have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to freedom and new power.
mbmbmbmbmb
darthtwztyd wrote:
I seem to recall reading some where that FFG issued something saying they couldn't sell singles like that any more. I am not finding any solid evidence of that on the web but if I find something I will update.

I was afraid something like that might be the answer.

Muad Dib wrote:
Although it is not a real store, they do pop up on eBay on a regular basis. Did you try it there?

I did look around and it seemed that the pickings were kind of slim (depending on what hero/unique figure you needed). Oh well, I don't need one right now, so I guess I'll cross that bridge if I come to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.