Wikiro Trio
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doesn't work unless you put it in upside down. Otherwise it bows upward because there is no friction keeping in in the box lid.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah used it once and then went and bought the Sleeved Wooden insert on Etsy. Sure the box barely closes now but I am happy. I will use the Dry Erase boards though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wilbert Kiemeneij
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
I know the rules, but how do you win this game?
badge
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have this problem. I just flattened the accordion with a pile of books. Also I made some tuckboxes for my cards, so the accordion is folded up tightly in the box. When I want to play I have to stretch the accordion. It works beautifully and stores nicely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Mahr
Austria
flag msg tools
Life Ain't No Zombiefarm
mbmbmbmbmb
Got this recently, and as first impression, I experienced the bowing upward problem as well. Then I took a monkey wrench and carefully pressed all foldings one by one, moving the wrench from one side to the other. Took me about 10 minutes, did not do any harm, and afterwards the accordion was instantly fitting into the box cover beautifully without bending.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.