David S.
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
V1 Rotate
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played only a few solo games and while I've beat the AI each time I can't help but feel I'm doing something wrong. Are contact tokens supposed to be so scarce that the max of any given type you'll typically get per round is between 3 and 5? Usually 3 or less though. I can't seem to find any other way of building more than one new location per round (not the brick upgrade or w/e its called). Maybe building 2 new locations if they're a 1 and 2 distance.

Just want to ensure this is the case and I'm not missing something. I don't mind the scarcity, it actually makes choosing which locations to build much more important and tense. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
www.punchboardmedia.com/geaux-gaming/
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3-5 sounds right. Working as intended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien Cosgrove
United Kingdom
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmb
Aye, you can only use your conversion once per turn (well for all factions except one), so your access to lots of tokens of any specific type is limited.

It makes how to spend them a deliciously interesting decision.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David S.
United States
Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
V1 Rotate
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good, that's what I was hoping. Makes the decisions more important than in IS where you can build everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.