Ubongo on itunes <----itunes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanna Dickhut
msg tools
Fun app and great price!

Really great if you like the board game and/or you like quick puzzle games on your phone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
United States
Sterling Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't even know they had an app. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Goodstein
United States
Sunrise
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never played this as the physical game (or the app)... how is it? It seems too similar to the million other "FitIt" (I think it's called) and other shape fitting games out there... does it work any differently for the board game crowd (both in physical form and as an app) or is it basically more of the same?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hanna Dickhut
msg tools
joemomma wrote:
I've never played this as the physical game (or the app)... how is it? It seems too similar to the million other "FitIt" (I think it's called) and other shape fitting games out there... does it work any differently for the board game crowd (both in physical form and as an app) or is it basically more of the same?

For this specific sort of niche, only Patchwork is rated higher, so consensus says it's the best for 1, 3, or 4 player games and the best for puzzley solution speed games.

But whatever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.