Sebastian Portillo
Switzerland
Bern
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Hi everybody

Here is a little game that I came up with this month where you try to control a specific area. Players have the choice to either explore (and place a new tile into play) the world or to place a unit into play. Depending on the unit that you place and depending on the altitude of the region and the control value of your units you will be able to gain Victory Points.

Please visit my website: http://www.portillo-entertainment.com/games for the print and play files. I'd love to hear about your experience and feedbacks in order to improve the concept or develop it further.

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Portillo
Switzerland
Bern
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
feedbacks are highly appreciated! please spend 3 minutes to leave your thoughts here. Anything helps - about the game, the post itself - just write what is going through your mind. Thanks!

Yours,
Sebastian

meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabor B.
Hungary
Straight outta Borsod
flag msg tools
"Virtue is nothing else than right reason."
badge
Goatham.
mbmbmb
Hi Sebastian,

received the pnp files. Didn't play the game yet, just read the instructions, so this is not really a playtest feedback, just a short notice on the impression at first glance.
The second page of rules is incomplete, the 'Example of play' ends with "Max must now place" - and then 'Credits'.
The setup looks a bit fiddly to me - put everything on, than grab everything but [playernumber] back, to replace them again one-by-one. Why not just have a hex board, where every player can choose a starting place for their first tile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Portillo
Switzerland
Bern
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Hi Gabor,

OK, I've fixed it, you can download the update here:
http://www.portillo-entertainment.com/games/?p=354

Again, thanks for telling me!! I hope you'll enjoy the game meeple

Yours,
Sebastian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.