Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

As Luca said in this thread ( https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1599358/democracy-under... ) 4Dados will publish a new edition of Democracy Under Siege.

We will have this edition ready after Essen, and you can preview it in our booth (Hall 7, C-120). The MSRP will be 60 €

But we offer a preorder for everybody who wants this game for a reduced price of 50 €. The limit date for this will be July 31th.

Also, if you preorder the game, you will receive the playbook for free.

What must you do in order to do the preorder? Follow the next steps:

1- go to this link http://www.4dados.es/index.php?id_product=1087&controller=pr... and proceed to the order process.

2 - register in the webpage as a new user

3 - when the system asks you what shipping do you prefer, yo can select 'shipping for EU orders' or 'shipping for USA/CANADA orders'. We are working with more shipping options.

If you have any questions regarding the preorder process, you can send me an email to preorder@4dados.es and I will help you. It's possible also to preorder the game using this email, if you wish.

Please remember that the game will be published in limited numbers, and this special offer only work for preorders. When the game will be finally published, the price will be 55 €, and the play book will be a separated item with its price.

Feel free to ask any question you want.

Also we will publish another of the Luca's games, Secret weapons of the Third Reich. You can preorder it in the same way.

Regards,

Jesus Cañada
4Dados
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Moore
Germany
March
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is fantastic news; delighted to hear it.

I imported Secret Weapons - it's a great design. Will we be able to order the expansion for this from you, as well?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jason,

Well, we will have the expansion also but in limited quantities. After Essen we will see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

Some customers told me that they had some problems with our webpage. Now they are all fixed, but if you have any question regarding the preorder process, registration, or simply you prefer to preorder directly by mail, please send an email to preorder@4dados.es and feel free to write what you want. We want to do the process as easiest as we can for everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

Preorders from the USA & Canada are now available in our webpage, with pick up in Essen or shipping to North America.

Feel free to send me a private message or an email to preorder@4dados.es if you have any problem or doubt with the preorder process.

Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolf
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately you do not offer paying by paypal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wolf555 wrote:
Unfortunately you do not offer paying by paypal.

Yes, I'm sorry. We only accept Visa or bank transfer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Moore
Germany
March
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Placed my order. I'm assuming I don't need to specifically request the playbook - that it is included whilst you have it in stock?

Really pleased to have a chance to pick this up in Europe - the shipping from US was somewhat prohibitive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
repairmanjack wrote:
Placed my order. I'm assuming I don't need to specifically request the playbook - that it is included whilst you have it in stock?

Really pleased to have a chance to pick this up in Europe - the shipping from US was somewhat prohibitive.

No, don't worry, your order will come with the playbook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Moore
Germany
March
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chuskas wrote:
repairmanjack wrote:

No, don't worry, your order will come with the playbook.

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Bednarek
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mb
Will anyone in the US have this for sale?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lemameluk wrote:

Not yet. This is an Essen reléase, remember. That's why we are running a preorder.

You can order directly to us if you wish

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AF Davis
msg tools
mb
chuskas wrote:
lemameluk wrote:

Not yet. This is an Essen reléase, remember. That's why we are running a preorder.

You can order directly to us if you wish

I tried to preorder this from the 4dados website, but as I live in Seoul, South Korea, the address form for delivery seems to allow only Europe and North America. Any other way to order this, and if not, when will I be able to order this outside countries currently listed for delivery? I am not particularly concerned with shipping costs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Gargoyl,

sorry for the delay to answer your question. We are working to find the best solution for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

Some bad news, the production of the game needs more time, so we won't arrive to Essen... we will have demo units in order to show the game, but not for sale, in our booth.

In the other hand, we will have more time to improve the graphical design.

We appreciate your support, so we decided to upgrade our preorder: if you preorder the game, you will receive the Play book for free for all preorders made prior september 30th.

The first message of this post has been changed with the new conditions.

Regards,

Jesus Cañada
4Dados
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

We are finishing now the production of our first game, Secret Weapons of the third Reich. We have some little problems with the wood components (we received them a month after we expect), but now everything goes on its way. We expect to have Secret Weapons ready in march.

Democracy Under Siege will go just after Secret Weapons, so we expect to have it in April

Remember that the preorder will finish in April 30th, after that the game will have an MSSRP of 60 €.

Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adil M
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
how much does shipping to america cost?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Adil3tr wrote:
how much does shipping to america cost?

30 € for one game, but for orders of 2 units or more the shipping cost for each game is cheaper. If you want to order 2 units or more, please send me an email to preorder@4dados.es
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody,

We are now working with the final files for the redesign. Some minor issues appeared with this redesign, and all of this delayed a little the production.

The ETA now is june/july
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adil M
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Will this be sold in a larger distribution or same as it is now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Adil3tr wrote:
Will this be sold in a larger distribution or same as it is now?

We are finding a distributor in the Canada/US market.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adil M
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Amazing! I'll pre order as soon as its possible. Have you asked GMT?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls