3 Posts

Dawn of the Zeds (Third edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Zeds "poisoning" Research card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrik G
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The card says "you may inflict 1 hit on the weakest zed adjacent to any civilians or hero unit"

Do I get 1 hit to place on one zeds,the weakest on the board, as long as it's adjacent, or can I give 1 hit to every zed (the weakest in a mob) that is adjacent to a unit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SwedishGeek wrote:
The card says "you may inflict 1 hit on the weakest zed adjacent to any civilians or hero unit"

Do I get 1 hit to place on one zeds,the weakest on the board, as long as it's adjacent, or can I give 1 hit to every zed (the weakest in a mob) that is adjacent to a unit?

I think that the interpretation that makes the most sense is to look at all zed units that are adjacent to a civilian and hero unit and then inflict 1 hit on the weakest of those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
SwedishGeek wrote:

I think that the interpretation that makes the most sense is to look at all zed units that are adjacent to a civilian and hero unit and then inflict 1 hit on the weakest of those.
Yes, the card does not say "each" or "every".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls