tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Nixon
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
They did ship to Australia last time, and if you just want the promos, then they still ship to Australia as well.

They may still be negotiating a good shipping rate or company to manage that for them, we'll see if they add it later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Too Much Candy
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
A friend in need is a friend indeed
badge
An enemy in need is hilarious
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's hoping there's a bulk order option like last time to save on shipping costs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott Murray
Australia
Ridgewood
West Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just logged onto KS and saw this.

Too say I'm annoyed is a understatement.

I really hope they open Aust up or have a multi pledge option.

But yea, at least we can grab the promos (for $14US postage..... ouch)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We'd only like to offer shipping to countries where we are able to directly distribute it from within those areas. As we do not have distribution centers in some areas, we'd prefer to not offer shipping there as part of the campaign as it would be more unreliable.

We're going to be offering shipping worldwide through our store once the project funds. For individual countries, shipping rates can vary greatly, and using the store will guarantee we can get everyone an individualized shipping quote.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott Murray
Australia
Ridgewood
West Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ithry wrote:
We'd only like to offer shipping to countries where we are able to directly distribute it from within those areas. As we do not have distribution centers in some areas, we'd prefer to not offer shipping there as part of the campaign as it would be more unreliable.

We're going to be offering shipping worldwide through our store once the project funds. For individual countries, shipping rates can vary greatly, and using the store will guarantee we can get everyone an individualized shipping quote.

Quite disappointing that you guys didn't spend more time looking for distribution centers then. I know from quite a few kickstarters that there are distribution centres in Aus .

I'll be interested in seeing your postage. Best of luck with the campaign. pledged for the promos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls