Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower» Forums » General

Subject: Using other adventure books? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
im new-ish to warhammer [ive got original WQ but strangely never bought into GW stuff]and got this game earlier this week..loving it by the way !.anyway,my question is I assume warhammer has lots of books/campaigns etc..from sigmar?...why not use the adventures from them..and also buy the minis that go with them..or cant that be done?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:
im new-ish to warhammer [ive got original WQ but strangely never bought into GW stuff]and got this game earlier this week..loving it by the way !.anyway,my question is I assume warhammer has lots of books/campaigns etc..from sigmar?...why not use the adventures from them..and also buy the minis that go with them..or cant that be done?

Age of Sigmar is a tabletop war game. There are no adventure books like the one in Silver Tower, and they have only just released a kind of consolidated companion book for the war game that provides different styles of play and a points system.

A lot of the hero level miniatures from the Age of Sigmar product line are already useable in Silver Tower (you need to purchase their character card in the app, though).

At the moment, none of the "infantry" or monsters from Age of Sigmar have had official rules to port them into the game, but there is nothing to stop people from making up their own stats and rules to expand their Silver Tower experience until something official comes along.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for that Kevin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:
thanks for that Kevin

Oh, forgot to mention that at the back of the silver tower book there are rules for a few elite monsters, which are also from the existing Age of Sigmar range. I would be surprised if we don't see more of this later on.

There has also been an announcement this week for a new Sigmar board game called Gorechosen. It includes four Khorne heroes, all of which are useable in Silver Tower (three require a purchase from the app, though).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nio Pio
Germany
München
flag msg tools
In the adventure book are 4 new monster types.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.