Joshua Ryan
United States
Gray
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been continually checking on the status of the new Portal Games version of RC at CoolStuff ever since they added it as a pre-order on their "New Releases, Restocks, and Pre-orders" page, and yet when you go to the page for the game itself you can't actually add it to your cart. What gives?

I've been trying to wait and and order it through them because that's where I do most of my game buying (plus I have a CSI gift card I'd like to use), but at this rate if nothing changes any time soon I'm just going to pre-order it through MM (and utilize their nifty holds feature for the first time).

Just curious why other places have it available for pre-order, but not CSI. Seems like something a lot of people are looking forward to, and yet they're having to buy it elsewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin C.
United States
Easton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did they sell out of their allotted pre-order copies already?

Kevin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Ryan
United States
Gray
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
natsean wrote:
Did they sell out of their allotted pre-order copies already?

I suppose that's a possibility, but I'm pretty sure I'd checked it within the first day or so of it's initial listing and it wasn't available even then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Woo-Hoo Gamer
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
"Play is an essential component of Wholehearted living." Brené Brown
badge
What do you mean we don't have time for another game?
mbmbmbmbmb
They sold out of their preorders of Harry Potter: Howgarts Battle as well. It happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Ryan
United States
Gray
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotcha. I haven't had much experience with preorders, so this is good to know. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls