Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Newell
Australia
Mayfield
New South Wales
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh. I recently got an email from the Wizkids info network saying that I haven't logged in in a while and they miss me. Well, maybe I would if they gave us some sign that the game wasn't dead in the water. I'm not going to waste my time logging in for no reason. We've had six months of nothing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Gates
United States
Essex
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Shagrat wrote:
Huh. I recently got an email from the Wizkids info network saying that I haven't logged in in a while and they miss me. Well, maybe I would if they gave us some sign that the game wasn't dead in the water. I'm not going to waste my time logging in for no reason. We've had six months of nothing.

My local game store is clearing out all of their D&D Attack Wing stock, because no one buys it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Newell
Australia
Mayfield
New South Wales
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
milgate wrote:
Captain Shagrat wrote:

My local game store is clearing out all of their D&D Attack Wing stock, because no one buys it.
Mine too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Karlsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
Captain Shagrat wrote:

I've been getting those to. Funnily the last time I got one was less then a day after the last time I logged in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Graves
Canada
Cloverdale
B.C.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a local store here that recently brought in a huge stock of this product and sold it at liquidation prices. The core set was $20 (CDN) and most of everything else was 70 - 80% off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls