David Taylor
United States
Peotone
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a note that I accidentally posted the auction being closed earlier in the evening. It was brought to my attention about it and I amended my post. The auction will close in the evening of July 3rd which is Sunday.

I guess I cannot read a calendar. I apologize for any confusion and thanks for your understanding.

Dave t

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daly
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
fretnut71 wrote:
Just a note that I accidentally posted the auction being closed earlier in the evening. It was brought to my attention about it and I amended my post. The auction will close in the evening of July 3rd which is Saturday.

I guess I cannot read a calendar. I apologize for any confusion and thanks for your understanding.

Dave t

Could be wrong, but I believe July 3rd is Sunday. Tomorrow (Saturday) is the 2nd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Taylor
United States
Peotone
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I fixed that. Thanks. I did not realize that the date changed over when I revised the post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fretnut71 wrote:
Yeah I fixed that. Thanks. I did not realize that the date changed over when I revised the post.

now perhaps you could fix the fact that when you fixed the date and now fixed the post about the date you removed the link to the auction?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls